8 Essential Amino Acids named below are needed by all our bodies for…
- ?The rebuilding and? repair of our muscles and for wound healing.
- The absorption of calcium from other foods; the integrity of skin; for energy production in the muscles at a cellular level (in conjunction with methionine).
- Supporting the immune system in prevention of allergies; the production of serotonin to regulate mood and produce relaxation.
- Creating insulin and helping to regulate blood sugar levels; the structure of collagen and elastin in the skin.
- Supporting the immune system; reducing/controlling inflammation, such as in eczema. arthritis and irritable bowel syndrome; the production of collagen and elastin to support the integrity of the skin.
- Maintaining mental function and clarity through its conversion into serotonin; aiding good sleep; the production of serotonin; regulating and elevating mood.
Our bodies need these 8 Essential Amino Acids
You can Download the Trax2 8 Essential Amino Acids Cheat Sheet or chart onto your devices or computer and use as your quick references guide when out shopping…
Read more about Red Dates